Call Our Panama City Personal Injury Lawyers
At Syfrett, Dykes & Furr, our team understands that—in the wake of an accident—injury victims are faced a multiplying number of uncertainties. Our knowledgeable Panama City persona injury attorneys partner closely with our clients and their loved ones to answer as many questions and navigate any many complications as possible. Below, we've compiled a number of resources our current or prospective clients might find useful has they grapple with their injury and are looking for information on what they can do to seek relief.
Have more questions? Ready to pursue compensation? Our team is ready to hear from you. Contact us today to request a free consultation.
There are many resources—legal and otherwise—now online for injured individuals and workers of Florida. We have compiled a number of links below for injury victims and workers' compensation claimants who need quick access to Florida's laws and agencies.
These links include:
- Bay County Clerk of Court
- Dementia Care Central - Florida
- Find your FL Representative
- Find your FL Senator
- Florida Department of Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Florida Division of Workers Compensation
- Florida Justice Associations
- FL OSHA
- FL Unemployment Application
- FL Workers Comp Re-employment Services
- Fourteenth Circuit
- IWP (Injured Workers Pharmacy)
- Medicare Choice Solutions
- NOSSCR (National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives)
- Social Security Administration
- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Social Security Guide for Seniors
Attorney Douglas Dykes has also produced a number of short videos in order to help injury victims know their options as they decide whether to take legal action following their accident. Topics covered include uninsured motorist coverage, the role witnesses can play in an accident claim, product liability suits, and so many others.