At Syfrett, Dykes & Furr, our experience in handling personal injury, Social Security Disability, and workers' compensation cases is extensive. We have collectively handled hundreds of personal injury cases ranging from automobile accidents/car wrecks, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, defective product cases, and wrongful death cases.
What sets us apart?
- More than 95 years of combined experience
- Free consultations
- Track record of success
- History of satisfied clients
Whether the case is in Panama City, Panama City Beach, Marianna, Chipley, Vernon, Blountstown, Port St. Joe, Apalachicola, or anywhere in between, we have assisted individuals and families in these communities to recover the financial restitution they deserve in the wake of an accident.
Have you or a loved one been hurt in a preventable accident? Our Panama City law firm is ready to help you seek the justice you deserve. Call us at (850) 795-4979 today.
About Our Approach
Our experience has taught us several things about handling personal injury, Social Security Disability, and workers' compensation cases and we strive to use our experience to benefit each and every one of our clients in every case we handle. After an automobile accident, motorcycle accident, or wrongful death incident, for example, doing the basics and doing them well is what makes the difference for our clients time and time again. Experience has taught our Social Security Disability, workers' compensation, and personal injury lawyers in Panama City that thorough investigative work produces excellent results when done early and done correctly.
For our firm, this process includes:
- Locating and speaking with potential witnesses
- Obtaining photographs or video footage of the incident
- Determining vehicle speeds and other traffic factors
- Examining the lighting conditions at the site of the accident
- Consulting with experts and medical professionals
In the past, we have filmed intersections and traffic flows, photographed intersections, scenes, vehicles, motorcycles, roadways, retained traffic accident experts, went back to the scene with the investigating police officer to learn more, to literally taking roadway samples from a narrow country road where a fatal collision had occurred. In our experience, nothing beats visiting the location, walking the scene, personally inspecting the vehicles, and making sure our documentation of these facts is in order.
Our Personal Guarantee to You
At Syfrett, Dykes & Furr, we realize taking the initial step to contact an attorney may be a little frightening. We understand this and our friendly, compassionate team does everything we can to make this process as easy for our prospective clients as possible.
For starters, we have handled hundreds of automobile accidents/car wreck/pedestrian injury cases and wrongful death cases during our career throughout Bay County, Jackson County, Calhoun County, Gulf County, Holmes County and Washington County. That means, whether your injury occurred in Panama City, Marianna, Blountstown, Port St. Joe, Vernon, Chipley, Graceville, or anywhere in between chances are we have handled a case there before. We also have many years of experience working with people who need help with Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation cases.
We guarantee you three things that absolutely will never change if you contact us about your case:
- By contacting us, you are under absolutely no obligation to retain as your attorney for your case. We help people and answer questions on virtually all types of cases and contacting us does not obligate you to make us your attorney.
- You will speak to an attorney and we will listen. The attorney will listen to the facts of your case without passing any judgment whatsoever on you, your circumstances, or your situation. We are here to help you and we’ve learned the best way to help you is to listen.
- In the event you decide you would like our assistance, we handle all our cases on a contingency fee basis. This means you are never obligated to pay us any attorney’s fees or costs unless we make a recovery for you. In the event we make a recovery, then our fee is a percentage of the amount of money we recover for you. In short, you never pay us any attorney’s fees or costs for the work we do unless we are able to make a recovery for you.
What Are "Reserves?"
Each time a loss occurs, a potential claim may be made against the insurance company and therefore they have to assess a monetary sum for accounting and liability purposes of what they think/project that the case may be worth. The number the insurance company initially sets on what a case is worth is known as “the reserve.”
To try and later settle the case above the reserve limit can be a very difficult thing to do. Therefore, when a case changes from a liability (fault standpoint) or an injury standpoint (surgery or planned surgery) we want the insurance company to know this information and adjust their reserves by raising them appropriately so that the best recovery can be made for our client when the time comes.
Are you ready to start the process? Contact us for your free, no-obligation case evaluation today. We're ready to hear your story.