Kimberly J. SyfrettAttorney
Panama City Attorney Kimberly Syfrett
Kimberly J. Syfrett (Kim) is a managing partner of Syfrett, Dykes & Furr. She has been a resident of Panama City, Florida since 1995. She received her A.S. Degree from Cleveland State Community College in 1990 and a B.S. Degree from the University of Tennessee in 1992. She graduated from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 1996.
In addition to being licensed to practice in Florida, Georgia, and Alabama, she is admitted to practice before the United States District Court-Northern District of Florida and the United States Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims. She routinely handles disability cases before both the Social Security and Veteran’s Administration.
She is a member of a number of professional organizations including the National Organization of Social Security Representatives (NOSSCR), and Florida Worker’s Advocates (FWA) (serving as board member and officer). Kim also serves as a current member of the Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Rules Advisory Committee and served as a past member of the 14th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee for the Florida Bar.
Kim’s community volunteer worker includes a past Board Member for Girls Inc, past Mentor with the Bay High School Mentor Program, past volunteer attorney for Bay County Ad Litem Program, sustainer with Panama City Junior League, past member of the Gulf Coast Hospital Women’s Advisory Board, current member of the Bay County Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee, and the Panama City Downtown Improvement Board. She is also a past adjunct Professor of Business Law at Gulf Coast Community College.
Currently, Kim limits her practice of law to helping Florida’s injured workers and our veterans. In her free time, she loves traveling, spending time with her kids, and reading a good book. To inquire about representation, call our offices at (850) 795-4979 today.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- VA Benefits
- The National Organization of Social Security Representatives (NOSSCR)
- The Florida Worker’s Advocates (FWA)
- The National Organization of Veteran’s Advocates (NOVA)
- The Florida Bar Workers’ Compensation Rules Advisory Committee
- The 14th Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee for the Florida Bar (prior)
- Cleveland State Community College, Associate Degree
- University of Tennessee, Bachelor of Science
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, Juris Doctor
- The Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- Bay High School Mentor Program
- Panama City Junior League
- Gulf Coast Hospital Women’s Advisory Board
- Bay County Chamber of Commerce Government Affairs Committee
- Business Law at Gulf Coast Community College (adjunct professor)
- Bay County Ad Litem Program (past volunteer)
- Professional Associations
- Community Involvement
- Case Results