Panama City Car Accident Attorneys

Pursue Relief with Syfrett, Dykes & Furr

Have you been hurt by another motorist on the road? If so, it's likely you have a viable claim for compensation. At Syfrett, Dykes & Furr, our team of dedicated Panama City car accident lawyers has a reputation for diligent, incisive representation for traffic-oriented personal injury claims. Our firm is prepared to launch its own investigation into what happened and develop a compelling case for relief on our clients' behalf.

If you or a loved one have been hurt, it is possible to fight for the restitution you deserve. Call (850) 795-4979 today. Se Habla Español.

"Do I Have an Auto Accident Claim?"

Each case is different, but there are a few questions you can ask yourself to determine whether you should explore your legal options. At our firm, we can help you examine these details in you a free consultation with our team.

These considerations include:

  • Was it clear that the other driver was at fault?
  • Has your health suffered as a result of the accident?
  • Are you experiencing lasting, adverse effects from the accident?
  • Have your resulting medical bills reached or surpassed $5,000?
  • Did your injuries require surgery?

If your answer to most of these questions is "yes," then it is likely you have a viable claim against the other motorist. Contact our firm today to further explore your options.

Taped statements for insurance company

It is strongly recommended that you do not give the insurance company a taped statement without the presence of your attorney. You are more than likely required to give a taped statement to your insurance company, but you have every right to have your lawyer present.

You are under no obligation to give the other driver’s insurance company a taped statement. Talking with an auto accident attorney in person, and having that lawyer present when you give a taped statement is the smartest thing you can do.

Payment for Auto Damage

If the other side was 100% at fault and if they have the right kind of insurance coverage, then they should pay to fix your car. In Florida, if the other driver is driving legally (with even the minimum insurance) then they should have $10,000 in Property Damage Liability Coverage and this will help pay for your car.

If you have difficulty with the other person’s insurance company and you have collision coverage on your vehicle then call your own insurance company and ask them to fix your car. In many cases, your legal counsel can negotiate with these insurance providers and ensure that they know that you what your rights are and are serious about recovering the coverage you deserve.

Ready to start exploring your auto accident claim options? Our team is ready to hear from you. Request a free consultation with our firm today.


  • He is very dedicated, compassionate, and very knowledgeable in his work.

    - Marilyn

  • I had attorney Furr represent me for a disability case and he did an excellent job

    - James B

  • I felt completely taken care of & they went above & beyond to help me feel comfortable

    - Zephani N

  • Had an excellent experience with one of the best law firms in Bay county

    - Kenneth W

  • I would recommend you to any of my family and friends who need a lawyer!

    - Misty C

  • Amazing experience!

    - Gerard V

Prev Next

Put Syfrett, Dykes & Furr on Your Side

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side