Thomas L. FurrAttorney
Panama City Attorney Thomas Furr
Thomas L. Furr (Tom) is a lifelong resident of Panama City, Florida. He attended Florida State University where he obtained his B.S. degree, cum laude, in 1997. He graduated from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in 2001.
After starting out as an insurance defense attorney, Tom quickly decided he wanted to be on the side of the injured worker. He has since devoted his practice to representing Florida’s injured workers and those individuals with Social Security Disability cases. He is admitted to practice in Florida state courts and before the United States Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims.
Professional associations include being a member of the Florida and Bay County Bar Associations, Florida Workers’ Advocates (FWA), and Florida Justice Association (FJA). Additionally, he maintains membership in the National Organization of Social Security Representatives (NOSSCR) to remain current on issues relating to Social Security Disability rules and regulations.
In his free time, Tom enjoys spending time with his son and coaching his son’s baseball team. To inquire about representation, call our offices at (850) 795-4979 today.
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science (cum laude)
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, Juris Doctor
- The Florida and Bay County Bar Associations
- The Florida Workers’ Advocates (FWA)
- The Florida Justice Association (FJA)
- The National Organization of Social Security Representatives